Like a guardian angel: The Global Monitoring App for smartphones sends you push notifications regarding travel risks at your current location / travel destination.
Due to natural disasters and global risks the topic of travel security is becoming more and more significant. Political unrest, terrorism, strikes, hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, epidemics, violent crimes, etc., can severely impact your travel.
The Global Monitoring App alerts you directly to hazard and travel risks relevant to your location. You receive risk alerts, additional information and behavioural instructions, directly to your mobile phone.
The app offers the following features:
- Active alerts (push notifications) regarding travel risks at your current location / travel destination
- Global Monitoring – for all countries and regions
- Classification of threats and recommended actions for all events
- More than 40 event categories (security and travel relevant)
- 24/7 editorial staff – quick, indepentent and validated information
- Location-relevant and area-based alerts for up-to-date events displayed on a map
- Overview of current personal risks
Global Monitoring App – like a guardian angel on your mobile phone
accurate and reliable
easy to use
The Global Monitoring App is a joint project of Greenzone and A3M. Greenzone is a young German start-up focussing on innovative software solutions for personal safety. A3M is a leader in the development of early warning, information and communication systems for a professional and effective crisis management, especially in the area of travel security. With the Global Monitoring App, A3M provides an additional service for more safety on your travels.
Blue version: The Global Monitoring App is available for companies and their employees.
Your employees can try the App for free for four weeks.
Download Business App:
>> contact our team and request a demo
Green version: The Global Monitoring App is available also for private travellers or individuals and families.
You can try the App for free for four weeks.
Download Consumer App: