2018-09-19: Multiple people were hospitalized after breathing hazardous fumes on Wednesday morning (19 September) at about 09:00 a.m. (local time) in Pullman Hotel in Sydney. The gasses passed through the air ventilation system. Dozens were treated with symptoms ranging from breathing problems to eye irritations. According to reports the dosage of cleaning chemicals was wrong, leading to a gas being emitted. Three floors were evacuated. Police urged pedestrians and motorists to avoid the area.
Local traffic disruptions are possible. Instructions from authorities should be followed.
Mirror, Nine, Reuters